Perform a complete data and software backup before running/installing the V5 software setup. Locate the folder titled “OS3DE”. A standard installation will have the folder installed at C:\TSI\OS3DE. Copy and paste the “OS3DE” folder to a secure location, such as an external hard drive or a USB flash drive. The “OS3DE” folder will contain all of your project data and your software version.
The complete install setup and software update are free to all customers that have purchased Version 5 and are on the paid Annual Support Program. If you are not on the Annual Support Program, you can request update pricing information online or call 800-429-9002.
Software Update and Full Software Installation for Tradesmen’s OS3DE V5
Download, save and run the setup file below to install the latest version of Tradesmen’s On-Screen 3D Estimator. The install Setup will default to “Upgrade to a new version” if you have Version 5 already installed and will default to “Full Install” if you do not have Version 5 installed on your machine. Please read the appropriate installation instructions provided below, before installing the V5 setup file.
- V5J Full Setup Install Instructions 2020
- V5 Update Install Instructions (Updating from V5 2020 or newer)
- V5 Update Install Instructions (Updating from V5 2016-2019)
- Download V5 Setup – Setup_OS3DE.exe, Version 5.0j 2/11/2020 (73.3 MB)
**Any time you install an update and open the software, please take a few minutes to click on the word ‘Help’ then ‘What’s New’ and review what we’ve added for the update.
- Win10 1803 Update work around. Please download, Save then Install (requires v7.6.9 driver) – Sentinel Work Around for Windows 1803 Update